We self-publish our books through our company Wholesome Press. We've published many children's books as well as an adult coloring book. Wholesome Press is set to release more new books in the coming months and year as projects get completed in God's timing. Our lives have been busy with normal family life, homeschooling, various events we attend as a family, book creation and marketing, so we are not always able to update our book information as much as we'd like.
You can view all our books and purchase them on Amazon (via Prime), Barnes and Noble (online), and Booksamillion (online). Amazon has the updated list of our books. We have a variation of hardcover, softcover, and Kindle books.
If you're interested in buying books in bulk of five or more copies, we can give you a bulk discount. Just write to us here or at Wholesome Press for a price quote. Send us an address along with the number of books you're interested in purchasing.
List of Books We've Written and Published
- Clusters and Medallions: A calming and stress-relieving adult coloring book
- Count Them with Me: A fun counting book for children
- I Know You Love Me, Mommy and Daddy: A beautifully illustrated book which will help to cultivate a spirit of tenderness and thankfulness in the heart of the precious children in your life and communicate the unconditional love that parents are to have for their children as they raise them up in the “nurture and admonition” of the Lord.
- The Blessings of Visiting Grandma and Grandpa: The family is off for an exciting trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa again. While Mom and Dad prepare to share new and exciting stories, the children reminisce memories of reading with their grandparents or their Grandma’s delicious food.
- Clusters and Medallions: A Calming and Stress-Relieving Coloring Book (Special Thank You Edition)
- I'm Up, Up, Up!: A book to encourage your children with the excitement of life and helping throughout the house!
- Healthy ABCs: Teach your children their ABCs with fun, unusual, healthy food items!
- There Was a Bird: Enjoy the fun rhyme of this delightful story which shares an important moment in a bird's life.
- There Was an Egg: The prequil to There Was a Bird. Franicia continues the story of the bird and her egg “up on the tree, tree, tree.”
You can also visit our publishing company's website at: www.WholesomePress.com
I Know You Love Me, Mommy and Daddy
This lovely children's book is set to be released in physical and electronic form this spring. The book shares the tenderness of the loving relationship between parents and their children. It is a rhyming children's book similar to The Blessings of Visiting Grandma and Grandpa.
The family is off for an exciting trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa again. While Mom and Dad prepare to share new and exciting stories, the children reminisce memories of reading with their grandparents or their Grandma’s delicious food. The day is filled with kisses and hugs as well as story time while thanking the Lord for all those wonderful blessings.
Clusters and Medallions: A Calming and Stress-Relieving Coloring Book
Relax and enjoy filling in this array of 36 various images with beautiful colors and shades. Whether it’s something simple, symmetrical, or full of detail, this adult coloring book satisfies those needs. Color it. Frame it. Or give it away as a gift to those you love who you know could use some time away to de-stress and breathe while having something enjoyable to do.
I'm Up, Up, Up
Franicia shares this fun rhyming book filled with cheerful illustrations to encourage children to be joyful and diligent. Over the years, many people have been amazed that her children have looked forward to helping with various tasks in the house that even some adults try to avoid. In this book, she shows a small glimpse of how enjoyable work can be if you look at the world with thankful eyes and a spirit of service to others - especially those closest to you, your family.